Fighting passionately to make your side of the story known.

Motor Vehicle Accident FAQ

Thousands of car accidents happen every day in the United States. Our motor vehicle accident attorneys at Reichert Law Office are there to help victims recover compensation for their injuries, losses and vehicle repairs. Here, we provide you with answers to just a few of the questions we hear the most.

What should I do after a car accident?

It is important to call the police after an accident so that a police report can be made. Our accident lawyers can use this report to investigate an accident and determine damages. You may increase the odds of getting a fair settlement by getting a medical exam, taking pictures of the accident and noting witnesses.

Should I see a doctor even if I do not believe I was injured?

Many car accident victims suffer hidden injuries. These injuries do not appear immediately after a motor vehicle accident, often because they are masked by adrenaline or stress or because swelling has not started. An early medical exam can save your life from a hidden injury.

What should I do when the insurance company calls me?

Despite what insurance companies say, they do not have your best interests in mind. Adjusters will try to use every tactic to give motor vehicle accident victims the lowest compensation package possible. When an insurance company calls you, you can inform them that one of our attorneys will contact them. Our attorneys have extensive experience working with insurance adjusters so that our clients get the maximum compensation package.

What is North Dakota’s modified comparative fault law?

North Dakota’s modified comparative fault law states that a driver who is 50% or more at fault for an accident can not receive compensation. Furthermore, any percentage of fault can affect the overall outcome of damages. In other words, the less you have done to cause a car accident, the more likely you are to recover damages from it.

Make A Claim Today

When you need help with a bill after a car accident, our attorneys at Reichert Law Office can help you make a claim. You can reach out for a free consultation by calling us at 701-314-2203 or by filling out our online form.